Monday, 19 August 2013

Long Time No Blog

Hi guys,

Sorry it's been a while since my last post and I haven't been commenting much either.  I'm hoping to remedy this soon.  I've decided realised I don't like living in Norfolk and so I'm currently trying to move to Sheffield as that's where I want to be.  It's stressful but I'm looking forward to making the change and will hopefully be ready to tell you what I've been eating again soon :)

I hope everyone is well and eating lots of lovely food!

Love Lana x

PS. Here's a pic I took outside Sheffield train station, they have some cool water features


5 comments:

  1. We have missed you, but I hope that you find somewhere to settle soon. Take care x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smart plan, why live somewhere you don't enjoy? Hope to see some foodie posts soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ack! How did I miss this post?! At any rate, I'm happy to hear you're moving to a better place for you, and I hope that once you're settled in, we hear a little more about your adventures in Sheffield!

    ReplyDelete